Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Items 19, 20, and 21: A sleeping bag and two bedrolls

The winter holidays are for giving, right? This Thanksgiving I made a point of giving. Giving back, that is!

I think these three things snuck into my house for some long-forgotten camping trip in the days before I owned my own camping gear. I had borrowed them from my parents. Time to return them to their owners.


~ The Reckoning ~


Original Cost: Free. (OOPS -- Oy, Other People's Stuff!)

What convinced me to get rid of them: I own my own sleeping bag and bedroll now. And they're both quite a bit smaller than these!

Fate: Handed them back to mom at Thanksgiving yesterday.

Total $ wasted on junk so far this year: $153.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind :o)

If you try to advertise your online business by writing a comment on this blog, please don't bother because I will delete it.