One pair of pants, four work blouses that are too worn to continue to wear at the office, and three pairs of shoes. I'm a recovering shoe addict, apparently. The black boots and the heels I bought because I was trying to be fashionable like Kate Middleton. I spent $130 for those two pairs together and all I got was blisters. Three shoes down and plenty left. Guess I'll have to count them at some point. After I find all of them.
|Black boots plus nude heels: $130. Finding out that I wasn't a princess: priceless.|
- An old keyboard that doesn't work with our laptops (free)
- Cafeteria trays that I mentioned in a previous post
- A creme brulee set my mother got me (free)
- Gloves that don't fit ($25 wasted)
- Harry potter music for the cello (free from Mom)
- A pile of old books (worth the money)
- A grocery cart-like fruit basket (free from Mom)
- Brown betty teapot, used twice ($25 wasted)
- Pill case when I lost my first one and found it again ($3 wasted)
- Small hydrapak, for storing water while on long bike rides ($50 wasted, I picked a style I hate)
- Keen sandals ($70 wasted because they were the wrong size and I didn't return them)
- Curling iron ($35 wasted)
- Day planner ($16 wasted)
- Barette ($5 wasted)
22 items gone, $359 down the drain. Sigh.
What have you decluttered lately?