Saturday, December 3, 2011

Last time I checked I wasn't an octopus (decluttered items #23, 24, 25, 26: four pairs of gloves)

I only have TWO arms. This means two hands. Yet somehow I have seven pairs of gloves to my name.



This is the perfect season to dive into your closet and start to figure out what winter ites you don't need and don't like. With the holidays around the corner, it's easy to find a local charity drop-box to donate warm clothes. Local homeless shelters and the Salvation Army are always in need. What's your favorite charity for winter clothes?

~The Reckoning~


Original Cost: $5. The cheapie set of three on the right I got at CVS in grad school. The big wool ones on the left were a gift.

What convinced me to get rid of them:  The CVS ones barely fit and I expect the wool ones would've been warm but they were too itchy for me.

Fate: Donated to our apartment building's warm clothes drive.

Total $ wasted on junk so far this year: $158.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind :o)

If you try to advertise your online business by writing a comment on this blog, please don't bother because I will delete it.