Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Just what I needed, 300 square feet more to fill with junk! (minus one book)

We don't need this book on homebuying anymore because we BOUGHT A CONDO!! Squee!



Item 37, one book on how to buy a home.

Unfortunately we now have 300 more square feet to potentially fill with junk. The 1200 square foot place was 2/3 the cost of the 900 square foot places we looked at. Strange.

The Reckoning!

Cost: free. It was a semi-permanent loan from our realtor last year.

Fate: We gave it back to her!

Amount of money spent on junk so far this year: I'm not even going to talk about the idea that I could be wasting money as I go off to sign papers for a mortgage that will bind me to bank for the next 15 years...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind :o)

If you try to advertise your online business by writing a comment on this blog, please don't bother because I will delete it.