Thursday, August 16, 2012

Guessing game

If the average person doesn't know what it is, maybe you don't need it? Okay, maybe that's not such a great decluttering tip. 

But who doesn't love a good guessing game? Other than being item 137, I know what it is...but do you?

Actually, I did need it for a while. That's your first hint. And it was free. That's your second hint. It's a lousy hint though. It's also not recyclable but can't be used by anyone else so it had to go in the trash.

Back tomorrow for Friday's Fashion Fallout!

5 comments:

  1. I'm stumped! I can see the end is open, so maybe it's something you breathe into? Or put liquid in?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You got the "breathe into" it part right!

      Delete
  2. Something to measure lung capacity? A syringe of some sort?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You got it! It's a peak flow meter to measure lung capacity.

      Delete
  3. I thought it was a pet pill popper. How come you have word verification -and- blog owner approval for comments? Isn't one or other enough? Just curious as your WV and I had to fight over my last post.

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind :o)

If you try to advertise your online business by writing a comment on this blog, please don't bother because I will delete it.